Hlaalu guard stuck running against wall in south Suran
Running guard is continally running against the wall in the area just before the south exit of Suran. It has been there every time I go there.
I have openmw v 0.4 not o.41
It would be helpful if you could provide a savegame.
In that screenshot is that by any chance a cliff racer wing above the wall there? :)
The guard might be trying to get to an enemy.
Good thought about the cliff racer. I went behind the wall and there were two there. I killed them both and the soldier walked away. Problem solved.
The problem is still a problem — the guard used uneffective way of fulfilling his duty. But I guess fixing this is the goal of feature #2229.
- Target version changed from openmw-0.41 to openmw-0.42
- Target version changed from openmw-0.42 to openmw-0.43
AI tries to reach an enemy position from nearest pathgrid by shortest way.
Note: south exit of Suran has no pathgrid outside it.
- Category changed from Animation to AI
- Target version deleted (
- Duplicated by Bug #2305: [Tribunal] Urvel Dulni gets stuck and never reaches the shrine added
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
Also available in: Atom