AI can mindlessly walk off a cliff
In OpenMW v0.32 hostile NPCs will voluntarily jump off cliffs during fights. For example, Neloth does this if you punch the road-blocking Ivramie Sarandas in Tel Naga upper tower. A saved game in front of that sucker is attached for your punching convenience.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
Still applies to the latest code.
- Duplicated by Bug #3247: AI can midlessly follow the player off a cliff added
- Subject changed from Hostile NPCs think they're lemmings to AI can midlessly walk off a cliff
Looks like all actors are affected, not only hostile ones.
We just do not have a code to handle this case.
- Subject changed from AI can midlessly walk off a cliff to AI can mindlessly walk off a cliff
Also available in: Atom