- Registered on: 09/30/2012
- Last connection: 04/24/2016
- OpenMW (Reporter, 12/01/2012)
- 02:24 PM OpenMW Support #3268 (Closed): lysol's texture pack causes FPS drops, but it doesn't show
- Tried out "lysol's texture pack":https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3421, and while walking around on Vivec...
- 02:08 PM OpenMW Bug #3267 (Closed): Moving underwater at high speed crashes the game
- Setting a very high speed, e.g. 30000, and moving underwater causes two issues;
1. The swim sound is played so oft...
- 08:54 AM OpenMW Bug #3203 (Closed): [Regression] Waterfalls in Vivec fall the wrong way
- Waterfalls in Vivec fall up instead of down.
Tested with latest win64 nightly.
- 06:38 PM OpenMW Bug #3045: Esp files containing the letter '#' in the file name cannot be loaded on startup
- Just a thought: if esp-files are added to the config file unencoded, would it be possible to rename a file in such a ...
- 12:37 PM OpenMW Bug #2994 (Rejected): It's possible to switch weapon/spell while the console is open
- Pressing the button that is set to cycle through your spells or weapons while the console is open, changes the weapon...
- 02:45 PM OpenMW Bug #2698: Snow and rain VFX move with the player
- Jannik Heller wrote:
> Looks like MW isn't using snow.nif at all. The snow is a manual simulation like the rain is.
- 03:56 PM OpenMW Bug #2837: changeweather not applying if your sleep is interrupted
- Perhaps that's it. Just tried it again in a location I know is in a specific region and it updated as it should.
- 05:09 PM OpenMW Bug #2837 (Rejected): changeweather not applying if your sleep is interrupted
- If you change the weather with the console command "changeweather", you have to wait an hour for it to be applied. If...
- 04:56 PM OpenMW Bug #2836 (Rejected): Importer/Launcher not showing relevant MW installation and importing esm/es...
Reinstalled Windows recently and just now reinstalled Morrowind. I chose the location D:\Games\Morro...
- 12:30 AM OpenMW Bug #2790 (Closed): --start doesn't trace down
- When you type 'coc Balmora' into the console in vanilla, you are put inside a rock. This doesn't happen in OpenMW sin...
Also available in: Atom