- 09:28 AM OpenMW Bug #4271 (Confirmed): Scamp flickers when attacking
- Just spawn a scamp and see it attack. It flickers and moves little by little to the left(its right). This is not pres...
- 10:11 AM OpenMW Bug #4269: Crash when hovering the faction section and the 'sAnd' GMST is missing (as in MW 1.0)
- Cesare Tirabassi wrote:
> This only happens with a vanilla installation from an original (2002) CD.
- 09:58 AM OpenMW Bug #4268: [Regression] Necessities of Morrowind mod - can not buy food from stores
- Anyhow, if the mod is compatible with morrowind, openmw should too.
- 09:53 AM OpenMW Bug #4268: [Regression] Necessities of Morrowind mod - can not buy food from stores
- Is it related to #4245?
- 12:47 PM OpenMW Bug #4262: Rain vfx differs from vanilla
- August Avatar wrote:
> The parallax effect is diminished in the latter, making the rain appear to end just meters aw...
- 12:39 PM OpenMW Bug #4261: Magic effects from eaten ingredients always have 1 sec duration
- If it means effect duration and strength from ingredients MUST vary depending on alchemy, intelligence or luck, i thi...
- 12:28 PM OpenMW Feature #4255: Implement RepairedOnMe script instruction
- Randy Davin wrote:
> How about :
- 12:24 PM OpenMW Feature #4255: Implement RepairedOnMe script instruction
- Does this work?
short RepairedOnMe ; do we ne...
- 12:11 PM OpenMW Bug #4260: Keyboard navigation makes persuasion exploitable
- On the other hand, Im fine with removing this spamming issue from the persuasion window. But I think, theres little d...
- 12:04 PM OpenMW Bug #4260: Keyboard navigation makes persuasion exploitable
- Joakim Berg wrote:
> True of course, but then clicking rapidly is still harder than to just hold down your enter-key...
Also available in: Atom