- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/06/2011
- Last connection: 09/18/2017
- OpenMW (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 08/06/2011)
- 10:20 AM OpenMW Bug #4107 (Closed): OpenMW-CS - left pane in Preferences window is too narrow
- 10:19 AM OpenMW Revision e6caacec (openmw): Merge remote-tracking branch 'plutonicoverkill/pref-pane-width'
- 03:25 PM OpenMW Feature #2560 (Rejected): OpenMW-CS: make it possible to edit terrain
- This feature request is too generic to be useful on its own. Terrain editing will be handled via individual issues fo...
- 10:47 AM OpenMW Revision 5904e5a2 (openmw): updated credits file
- 10:46 AM OpenMW Revision 9a8a4c74 (openmw): Merge remote-tracking branch 'capostrophic/controlplus'
- 03:26 PM OpenMW Bug #4074 (Confirmed): Editor: Merging of LAND/LTEX records
- The merge tool currently does not take into consideration the special properties and relations of the LAND and LTEX r...
- 11:40 PM OpenMW Bug #4055: Local scripts don't inherit variables from their base record.
- > You can for instance do ["cliff racer"->SetFlee 100], then [PlaceAtPC "cliff racer" 1 0 0] multiple times, and they...
- 11:28 PM OpenMW Bug #4055 (Confirmed): Local scripts don't inherit variables from their base record.
- > A global script is the base record. Any time a global script is executed it will store the current variables in the...
- 02:00 PM OpenMW Bug #4062 (Rejected): CS is overstrict on naming of new items
- Well, the proper way to deal with these issues isn't implemented yet. Namespaces are a post-1.0 feature and I am not ...
- 11:05 AM OpenMW Bug #4062: CS is overstrict on naming of new items
- OpenMW-CS is more restrictive intentionally. We would like to discourage users strongly from using such odd names.
Also available in: Atom