- Registered on: 02/18/2012
- Last connection: 09/18/2017
- OpenMW (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 02/18/2012)
- 10:25 PM OpenMW Bug #4115: Magicka not stored in saved game
- I'd wager that auto-calculation is being triggered. Whenever your intelligence changes, magicka is supposed to update...
- 09:32 PM OpenMW Bug #4112: Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- ... and the item ID.
- 09:30 PM OpenMW Bug #4112: Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- Doesn't matter much, as long as it's consistent. We should take into account anything from "cellref":https://github.c...
- 08:47 PM OpenMW Bug #3450: Camera should move close to the player in 3rd person mode, if the view is blocked
- > vanilla uses the rendered model;
I'm pretty sure that's what it was. I tried doing the same once, but then I got...
- 08:42 PM OpenMW Bug #4112 (Confirmed): Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- Currently, we only "sort":https://github.com/OpenMW/openmw/blob/master/apps/openmw/mwgui/sortfilteritemmodel.cpp#L57 ...
- 08:38 PM OpenMW Bug #3110: GetDetected doesn't work without a reference
- > Also I'm not sure about how GetDetected works in vanilla game, but in OpenMW it uses MechanicsManager::awarenessChe...
- 08:33 PM OpenMW Bug #4113 (Confirmed): Screen resolution not always saved if you restart out of full-screen mode
- Thanks for reporting this bug. This behavior always bothered me a lot, but for some reason I never thought to do some...
- 01:16 AM OpenMW Revision d294d7e2 (openmw): Fix possible fall damage when switching from falling to flying
- 01:09 AM OpenMW Bug #4049 (Closed): Reloading a saved game while falling prevents damage
- 01:07 AM OpenMW Revision 00034192 (openmw): Fix player Ptr in RenderingManager not being updated on cell changes
- Noticed that 'setpos' wasn't working in the console with the player selected.
Also available in: Atom