- Registered on: 08/19/2013
- Last connection: 09/06/2013
- OpenMW (Developer, Reporter, 08/19/2013)
- 06:02 AM OpenMW Revision 784cba21 (openmw): [Feature #881] Change Tabs to Spaces
- Some of the tabs were not made of spaces, so Git defaults tabs to the
length of 8 spaces. OpenMW uses 4 spaces per tab.
- 06:25 AM OpenMW Feature #138: Editor: Drag & Drop
- Updated the old forum link in the description to the explanation in the new forum.
- 01:24 PM OpenMW Revision 6b11f59e (openmw): [Feature #881] Rename QLocalServer
- The server name should be more unique to the project so there isn't a
- 12:22 PM OpenMW Revision 0ae2bb2f (openmw): [Feature #881] Code Formatting
- Code formatted to the OpenMW policy.
- 11:12 AM OpenMW Revision 563bd0b4 (openmw): [Feature #881] Raise OpenCS New Window After Re-execution
- The OpenCS startup window of the existing exist is raised when trying to
start a new instance. This is done by the ne...
- 08:44 AM OpenMW Revision 51332b86 (openmw): [Feature #811] Only 1 Instance of OpenCS is Allowed
- If another instance of OpenCS is started, then it will terminate. This
is done by creating a QLocalServer with a uniq...
- 11:59 AM OpenMW Feature #881: Editor: Allow only one instance of OpenCS
- I have working example using QSharedMemory to only allow one instance. I am working on getting the start window to co...
- 11:59 AM OpenMW 20.00 hours (Feature #881 (Closed): Editor: Allow only one instance of OpenCS)
- This is including research and implementation on QtSingleApplication which was abandoned to use QSharedMemory.
- 12:14 AM OpenMW Revision 2e8b0cf5 (openmw): Remove Directory Paths in Qt Classes Includes
- Qt recommends that the path location not be used when including a class.
Also, this is how other files include Qt cla...
Also available in: Atom