- Registered on: 09/07/2017
- Last connection: 09/10/2017
- OpenMW (Read only, 09/10/2017)
- 01:10 PM OpenMW Bug #3855: AI sometimes spams defensive spells
- Previous code did not exclude negative priorities which I since have hopefully fixed.
Test with new file.
- 12:05 PM OpenMW Bug #4086: Game app keeps moving/deleting comments in openmw.cfg
- OP: Can you upload the config file so we cant test properly?
- 10:06 AM OpenMW Bug #3855: AI sometimes spams defensive spells
- Here is part of the code fix, the code makes it so there is a random probability that the spell selected has highest ...
- 09:40 AM OpenMW Bug #3855: AI sometimes spams defensive spells
- Andrei can you forward me the code you added. I got a partial fix but hope to complete it with your code as well.
- 06:54 AM OpenMW Bug #3920: RemoveSpellEffects doesn't remove constant effects
- In statsextensions.cpp - line:
ptr.getClass().getCreatureStats (ptr).getSpells().remove (id);
- 11:58 PM OpenMW Bug #4081: CS verify hangs after deletion of node from path grid
- What command do you use to clear the node? I'm new to the source and not familiar with the code base.
- 11:53 PM OpenMW Bug #4086: Game app keeps moving/deleting comments in openmw.cfg
- In configurationmanager.cpp
- 06:51 AM OpenMW Bug #3970: Waiting doesn't take healing buffs into account
- Try this code:
- 10:19 PM OpenMW Bug #3550: Companion from mod attacks the air after combat has ended
- In aiextensions.cpp
MWWorld::Ptr target = MWBase::Environment::get().g...
- 03:10 PM OpenMW Bug #3890: Light spell effect has excessive range
- In mwrender\animation.cpp:
effect += 3;
float radius = effect * 66.f;
Also available in: Atom