- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/02/2017
- Last connection: 03/12/2018
- 06:50 PM OpenMW Bug #4039 (Confirmed): Multiple followers should have the same following distance
- Having multiple followers, for example five, will cause them to go like a train: first one to start following you goe...
- 05:32 PM OpenMW Bug #4026 (Rejected): Switching Trueflame doesn't remove Light from player
- If you take Trueflame out and then change to another weapon both via inventory or hotkey, the Light effect will still...
- 06:09 PM OpenMW Bug #4013: Game spawns enourmous amounts of enemies
- Coordinates of the second area are:
Cell: Balmora Grid: -3 -3 Coordinates: -17234.4 -24059.6 736.689
- 11:28 AM OpenMW Bug #4013 (Confirmed): Game spawns enourmous amounts of enemies
- I have no idea what it is, but near places where I go frequently I find ridiculous amounts of enemies (see screenshot...
- 05:39 PM OpenMW Bug #4010: AiWander: "return to the spawn position" feature does not work properly
- Sure. One where he is already walking, one out of his cell (go north). Also it seems that he always goes towards one ...
- 04:53 PM OpenMW Bug #4010 (Closed): AiWander: "return to the spawn position" feature does not work properly
- In the East Empire Company quest where you are supposed to deliver a report to Carnius Magius (Race Against the Clock...
- 06:44 PM OpenMW Bug #4008: Killing Umbra doesn't finish the quest
- Vanilla Morrowind doesn't finish the quest either. TESCS says Umbra has just "nolore" script.
- 04:13 PM OpenMW Bug #4008: Killing Umbra doesn't finish the quest
- I waited before it has completed, but still nothing. Taking the sword or first hearing rumors about doesn't help either.
- 03:57 PM OpenMW Bug #4008: Killing Umbra doesn't finish the quest
- No idea why it uploaded, but still. You kill him, but nothing updates. Don't know if its Data Files or Engine
- 03:55 PM OpenMW Bug #4008 (Rejected): Killing Umbra doesn't finish the quest
Also available in: Atom