- Registered on: 03/13/2017
- Last connection: 09/15/2017
- OpenMW (Developer, Reporter, 07/30/2017)
- 08:40 AM OpenMW Bug #4112 (In Progress): Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- 09:06 PM OpenMW Bug #4112: Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- So which ordering we can treat as correct?
- 07:51 PM OpenMW Bug #3110 (Resolved): GetDetected doesn't work without a reference
- 06:31 PM OpenMW Bug #4111 (Confirmed): Crash when mouse over soulgem with a now-missing soul
- How does original Morrowind behave in this case?
A note: you can just use At_Galbedir.omwsave from #4032 to reprod...
- 10:14 AM OpenMW Bug #3110: GetDetected doesn't work without a reference
- Also I'm not sure about how GetDetected works in vanilla game, but in OpenMW it uses MechanicsManager::awarenessCheck...
- 08:19 AM OpenMW Bug #3450 (Confirmed): Camera should move close to the player in 3rd person mode, if the view is ...
- > Does it still happen?
> does the same thing happen in vanilla?
No. In vanilla Morrowind camera moves ...
- 06:18 PM OpenMW Bug #4021: Attributes and skills are not stored as floats
- Looks like we will have to change a savegame format to fix this bug.
- 04:33 PM OpenMW Bug #3961 (Confirmed): Barter menu doesn't show vendor's inventory with Uvirith's Legacy
- 03:31 PM OpenMW Bug #4105: birthsign generation menu does not show full details
- > know
Known, I mean.
- 03:31 PM OpenMW Bug #4105 (Confirmed): birthsign generation menu does not show full details
- Should work now.
The only know issue: a mouse scroll does not work for effects list for now.
Also available in: Atom