- Registered on: 03/13/2017
- Last connection: 02/01/2018
- OpenMW (Developer, Reporter, 07/30/2017)
- 02:05 PM OpenMW Bug #4283: "light_dae_censer" smoke is dark
- Probably related to #4029.
- 01:55 PM OpenMW Bug #4283: "light_dae_censer" smoke is dark
- I attached the bugged model.
Looks like this model deos not emit its own light in OpenMW, so smoke is dark.
If you ...
- 08:51 AM OpenMW Bug #4309: Illusion AI-related magic effects do not take in account Resistance/Weakness to magic
- After additional research I figured out that MagicResistance/SpellReflection do not work for effects without Harmful ...
- 07:29 AM OpenMW Bug #4309 (Confirmed): Illusion AI-related magic effects do not take in account Resistance/Weakne...
- Ok, I managed to reproduce this issue on Windows. Maybe I encountered a bug in WINE during initial Linux testing.
- 07:13 AM OpenMW Support #4317: My character is stuck with 0 intelligence
- Your character just has 30 base Intelligence and 30.2 Intelligence damage (after Damage Intelligence spell, I suppose...
- 07:51 AM OpenMW Bug #4323 (Rejected): Ranes Ienith is invisible until he or Navil Ieneth take damage.
- 05:23 AM OpenMW Bug #4322 (Closed): NPC disposition: negative faction reaction modifier doesn't take PC rank into...
- 06:05 PM OpenMW Bug #4313: Non-humanoid creatures are capable of opening doors
- > How about retaining their ability to walk away from opening doors, just make them not able to open doors by themsel...
- 06:03 PM OpenMW Bug #4316: RaiseRank / LowerRank don't work
- > Have you tested if the rank changes are actually stored when you save/load the game in the original engine?
- 05:02 PM OpenMW Bug #4316: RaiseRank / LowerRank don't work
- We have the CellRef::setFactionRank(int factionRank) function, but it does not work properly since we read data from ...
Also available in: Atom