- Registered on: 03/13/2017
- Last connection: 11/08/2017
- OpenMW (Developer, Reporter, 07/30/2017)
- 07:36 PM OpenMW Bug #4213 (Feedback needed): Guards and hostile creatures do not start combat
- So if OpenMW replicates vanilla game behaviour, should we reject this bug?
- 07:19 PM OpenMW Bug #3609: Items confiscated to evidence chest have their owner changed
- > The confiscated item will have its "X stolen from Foo" removed
But if we keep "X stolen from Foo" after confisca...
- 03:38 PM OpenMW Bug #3372: Targeted spells go through targets
- Does rayTest take in account actor movement?
Just a guess: if no, a projectile can be placed inside target collisi...
- 08:06 AM OpenMW Bug #4215: some cut off/misaligned/... with German Morrowind
- The problem with the trade window should be fixed too.
- 07:59 AM OpenMW Bug #1987: Some glyphs are not supported
- Related "forum topic":https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4784.
- 07:41 PM OpenMW Bug #4036 (In Progress): Weird behaviour of AI packages if package target has non-unique ID
- 01:15 PM OpenMW Bug #1987: Some glyphs are not supported
- Looks like the default OpenMW font (DejaVuLGCSansMono.ttf, I suppose) does not have some glyphs, or these glyphs are ...
- 11:12 AM OpenMW Bug #4215: some cut off/misaligned/... with German Morrowind
- The problem with journal should be fixed. Please, retest the latest master.
- 10:13 AM OpenMW Bug #3696: Newlines are accompanied by empty rectangle glyph in dialogs
- Looks like the Newline character glyph is missing in the Pelagiad font, so OpenMW uses the default glyph from the \0 ...
- 10:05 AM OpenMW Bug #2485 (Resolved): Journal alphabetical index doesn't match "Morrowind content language" setting
Also available in: Atom