- Registered on: 02/16/2017
- Last connection: 09/08/2017
- OpenMW (Reporter, 09/02/2017)
- 06:56 PM OpenMW Bug #4113 (Confirmed): Screen resolution not always saved if you restart out of full-screen mode
* Start game
* Set resolution to 1344 x 756 (16 : 9)
* Go full-screen, play the game a while, change ...
- 06:47 PM OpenMW Bug #4112 (Closed): Inventory sort order is inconsistent
- It's really unhelpful that inventory items with the same base name randomize their order, and keep re-randomizing any...
- 06:14 PM OpenMW Bug #4111 (Confirmed): Crash when mouse over soulgem with a now-missing soul
* Install a creature mod.
* Soul trap a creature from that mod.
* Save and shut down the game.
- 12:18 PM OpenMW Bug #4077: Enchanted items are not recharged if they are not in the player's inventory
- Question: Would an item recharge in Bethesda's engine under all of the following circumstances?:
* An NPC used it ...
- 11:00 PM OpenMW Bug #4028: Game crashes when using more than 255 content files
- Yes, it fails: ...
- 10:52 PM OpenMW Feature #4085: Content files commented out in openmw.cfg shouldn't appear in Data Files tab in ga...
- I object to this being summarily rejected on the rationale given for rejecting it.
> Why not just delete the file ...
- 12:05 PM OpenMW Feature #4099: Identify what content file an object comes from
- Good to know. I'll monkey around with it and see if I can figure it out enough to document it a little. Thanks for ...
- 12:01 PM OpenMW Task #4101 (New): Activity dropdown could use a "Testing" option
- The Activity dropdown in the bugs.openmw.org site, for labeling logged time, only has "Design" and "Development" opti...
- 11:54 AM OpenMW 2.00 hours (Bug #4098 (Confirmed): [Mod] South Wall, Den of Iniquity: collisions cause a huge fps...
- Installed, tested, figured out workaround
- 11:54 AM OpenMW Bug #4098: [Mod] South Wall, Den of Iniquity: collisions cause a huge fps drop
- Testing so far with "South Wall, Den of Iniquity" installed in-game:
* Slow-down only happens when the modified Sout...
Also available in: Atom