- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/08/2011
- Last connection: 10/03/2017
- OpenMW (Developer, Reporter, 08/08/2011)
- 12:16 PM OpenMW Bug #3708: Controllers broken on macOS
- You're right, openmw-mac-deps does apply the patch to SDL during build.
- 08:35 PM OpenMW Revision ffcdedce (openmw): [macOS, CI] Use FTP URL from environment
- This URL is also subject to change, moving to Travis settings.
- 04:34 PM OpenMW Revision ccae2325 (openmw): [macOS, CI] Use most recent available Qt
- 03:48 PM OpenMW Revision 49b02a1b (openmw): [macOS] remove use of deprecated CMake policy
- 03:43 PM OpenMW Revision fd0be700 (openmw): [macOS] Fixes accidental loading of plugins from system-wide Qt install
- I was too eager to remove the workaround in 014a2fc0e924b9229e8da812eddf85b883cd8a8e.
Actually, config-based solution...
- 09:25 PM OpenMW Revision 411b7856 (openmw): [macOS, CI] Use most recent dependencies
- Includes a fix for https://bugs.openmw.org/issues/3904.
- 04:49 PM OpenMW Revision 27a5c06f (openmw): [OS X, CI] Disable packaging
- 10:44 PM OpenMW Bug #3708: Controllers broken on macOS
- It's supposed to be fixed, but I haven't got any confirmations so far.
Also available in: Atom