No visual indication is provided when an unavailable spell fails to be chosen via a quick key
- Press F1 and create a shortcut to a spell
- Delete the spell from your spellbook
- Press F1 again and the spell will still be there
A vanilla behaviour. Not sure if we should alter it.
- Category set to GUI
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Assignee set to Alexei Dobrohotov
It does look like a bug IMO, and an easy to fix one on the face of it (unassign the spell on a button if it is no longer in the player's spells list).
I'd note that quick key activation (for any action) and different actions that can be assigned (equippable items) already account for this kind of thing.
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Target version set to openmw-0.44
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Spells are not removed from the "Quick Keys" when they are deleted to No visual indication is provided when an unavailable spell fails to be chosen via a quick key
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom