Level-up messages for levels past 20 are hardcoded not to be used
From this forum topic: https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4633&p=49748#p49748
As the title states, adding additional level up messages for levels above 20 does NOT work in OpenMW, while it did in the vanilla game.
I came across this by trying to create new LUMs myself by editing the following into my openmw.cfg file:
Where X is obviously the number of the level, and MESSAGE HERE the level up message I want to add.
In-game, however, this does nothing.
It seems to have worked in Vanilla Morrowind, however, as seen by this mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43431/?), which manages to achieve the desired effects by editing the INI file.
#1 Updated by Alexei Dobrohotov 2 months ago
- Subject changed from OpenMW does not allow you to add additional levelup messages for levels > 20 (Vanilla did) to Level-up messages for levels past 20 are hardcoded not to be used
- Category set to GUI
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Andrei Kortunov
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Reproducibility changed from Have not tried to Always
- Operating system changed from MacOS to Other