Launcher does not show data files on the first run after installing
- Run the launcher with a clean user directory (e.g. XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/tmp/test)
- When the first run dialog prompts you to run the installation wizard, click 'skip'
- When prompted again by an error message to run the installation wizard, click 'run installation wizard'
- Select Morrowind.esm as normal and proceed to the launcher.
- Data Files view shows no ESM/ESPs. They will show up if you exit and restart the launcher.
- ESM/ESPs are shown. Actually, this does work if you select 'run wizard' on the first prompt instead of on the second one.
Note: the user being asked twice to run the wizard seems weird. Also, the naming of the buttons is inconsistent: the dialog calls it 'skip', the second one calls it 'cancel', but both do the same thing (proceed through to the launcher, without having installed the game). 'cancel' would suggest to quit the program.