Almalexia is supposed to pace to and fro during her speech in the Dome of Sotha Sil. Instead she walks in place, moving her legs but not going anywhere.
Using the 0.42 fe8437ae10 nightly.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Operating system changed from Windows to Other
Confirmed on Linux.
The only error in console is
Animation idle4 not found for almalexia_warrior
And what is source of her movement? An idle animation itself?
Looks like it isn't her script, so I guess it's her AI package. The dome has path grids she could follow.
Looks like position change is handled via idle animation in the NIF file.
If I remembered correctly, OpenMW should already handle this case.
Strange, but if you change her AI package from AiWander to AiFollow and play animation group via console, she will pace correctly:
AiFollow 0 0 0 0
Looks like I found the issue.
Take a look at this code. She tries to move, but AiWander forces her to stay at the spawn location.
- Related to Bug #4010: AiWander: "return to the spawn position" feature does not work properly added
- Status changed from Confirmed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Andrei Kortunov
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Andrei is on fire for the last few months.
- Target version changed from openmw-0.43 to openmw-0.44
Also available in: Atom