Clothes with high cost (> 32768) are not handled properly
To reproduce this bug just set a cost of any item in editor to 40000 and check this item in-game.
The item will have a negative cost due to overflow and you can buy/sell it for 1 coin.
An original game can handle cost up to 65535.
We should change a cost field type from short to unsigned short.
UPDATE: it seems we have a "short" mValue only for clothes, it other cases both Morrowind and OpenMW use integer fields.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Category set to General
- Assignee set to Andrei Kortunov
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- Subject changed from OpenMW does not handle items with high cost (> 32768) properly (variable overflow) to Clothes with high cost (> 32768) are not handled properly
Also available in: Atom