[Wizard] User gets stuck if they cancel out of installing from a CD
There is an issue with canceling out of installing from a CD that leaves the user with the apps open, but no windows open to interact with anything. To reproduce:
- Launch OpenMW
- Run the Installation Wizard without having a retail CD in the drive
- Click "Next" on each screen (noting that the "Select Installation Method" screen had install from a CD selected by default)
- Once you reach the final screen, click the "Install" button
- A file chooser will appear. Click "Cancel"
- The next screen will say that "The installation was aborted by the user". Click "Next"
- Click "Finish"
The user is stuck with nothing to do. No windows appear and the only thing to do is force-quit.
On macOS, two items are in the dock at this point, both with the name "OpenMW". The first one to appear is the one that appeared when OpenMW was first launched. Right-clicking on it shows a "Quit" menu item, but it doesn't work due to #2862. The second one appeared when the Installation Wizard was launched. Right-clicking on it shows an "Application Not Responding" message and a "Force Quit" menu item. If you choose "Force Quit", the main app shows a dialog saying that the Wizard errored out. Wizard.log shows the following unhelpful text:
Started OpenMW Wizard on Tue Jun 6 22:17:47 2017 Error: The installation was aborted by the user
This has only been tested on macOS 10.11 (El Capitan). It would be useful to test on other platforms too.