Editor: Terrain Texture Brush Button
When in terrain texture editing mode a brush button must be added to the toolbar.
The button holds the following state:
- type of the brush (with additional brush information depending on the type
- size of the brush
- brush texture
A fancy implementation can hint the current state in the button icon (this is optional).
When clicking the brush button a small window should pop up that allows to configure the brush:
- single point (no size)
- square (size is length of an edge)
- circle (size is diameter)
- custom (makes the shape and size of the current selection into a brush)
Right-Clicking the button should open a menu that lists a couple of recently used brushes (size of the list configurable as user settings option).
#4 Updated by Nelsson Huotari 11 days ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback needed
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
The basic feature is pretty much done according to plan posted here https://forum.openmw.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4322#p47336 . Still missing the context menu with a list of recently used brushes and graphical hint of the currently selected texture. There's some messy useless extra code still that can be used as a reference when coding texture overlay to icon -feature.