Script commands in result box for voiced dialogue are ignored
Script commands in result textbox (Character->Dialogue->Voice records in TES CS) seems to be ignored, but Character->Dialogue->Greeting records works as expected.
A number of plugins uses voice result-box feature (e.g. Morrowind Economy Adjuster).
Morrowind version: clean russian Morrowind+Tribunal+Bloodmoon without any other plugins installed.
I created a test plugin to reproduce this bug (sorry, but I have only a russian version of Morrowind). ResultBoxTest.esp contains two MessageBoxes:
1) On NPC voice greeting (ignored)
2) On dialog start (works in current version of OpenMW)
Expected results: both MessageBoxes work
Actual result: only second MessageBox works
- File ResultBoxTest2.ESP added
- Subject changed from Script commands in result box seems to be ignored to Script commands in result box for voiced dialogue is ignored
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
By the way, with your .esp I get a warning but can load the original game (didn't try it in OpenMW), but I can't open a greeting dialogue to test the script command in it because the greeting is empty. I made an .esp like yours but with wording added to the greeting and I confirmed the bug this way. I'll attach the .esp I made (ResultBoxTest2).