DisableLevitation does not remove visuals of preexisting effect
DisableLevitation does prevent new levitation effects exactly as it originally did,
but if a Levitation effect is already active and DisableLevitation is called, the spell effect is still displayed at the bottom right and the purple ring under the player's feet is still there (however the player no longer levitates and does fall down).
Merge pull request #1260 from akortunov/levitationfix
Purge existing levitation effects when levitation is disabled (fixes #3766)
I can confirm this bug. We check DisableLevitation only when casting a new spell, but we also should purge existing levitation effects.
- Category set to Scripting
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Andrei Kortunov
Also available in: Atom