Bar doors end up "flipped"
They look good when I first see them. They look good after I interact with them. But then after I leave the area and come back, I end up with this:
(this was in Suran).
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to openmw-0.42
- Operating system changed from MacOS to Other
Same thing if you disable and re-enable them.
Related to rotation order differences for manually rotated objects.
This also happens in vanilla MW when you save and load the game, but not when leaving and re entering the cell (probably because the cell state itself is kept in some kind of cache).
- Target version changed from openmw-0.42 to openmw-0.43
- Category set to Animation
- Target version changed from openmw-0.43 to openmw-1.0
I can not confirm the "enter/leave cell" part.
About "disable/enable": the bar appears as on the screenshot, but then immediately switches to the proper state.
Looks like something changed since this bugreport was opened.
Also available in: Atom