Newlines are accompanied by empty rectangle glyph in dialogs
Here is a screenshot from this http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Pilgrimage_to_Mount_Kand quest. Note the strange characters displayed where text contains newline characters. My OS setup is English, encoding UTF-8, Arch Linux. Morrowind is in English, default. All other text in dialogs is displayed correctly.
I can't see the glyphs with the standard bitmap font. It's probably the carriage return characters, though. I don't think we're throwing them out.
- Category set to Dialogue
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to openmw-0.42
- Reproducibility changed from Have not tried to Always
- Subject changed from Newlines are accompanied by empy rectangle glyph in dialogs to Newlines are accompanied by empty rectangle glyph in dialogs
- Target version changed from openmw-0.42 to openmw-0.43
- Target version changed from openmw-0.43 to openmw-1.0
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
Also available in: Atom