[macOS] OpenMW-CS: Character key bindings not working
I can't bind my MacBook Air's keyboard keys to controls like Primary Select or any for the matter. My use case is to edit with a trackpad, I'd rather not use a mouse.
I can bind any combination of Shift, Control, Option, Meta plus LMB.. RMB doesn't seem to register from the trackpad.
What I observed:
I click the key assignment button, I see the blue labeled button, "Press keys or click here...". I press just a key and nothing happens. I click the button and my mouse is assigned.
What I expect:
Any key combination I press is assigned, including single keys.
- Subject changed from [Mac OS] Editor: OpenMW-CS key bindings not working to OpenMW-CS: Character key bindings not working
Unify all editor ticket subjects to start with "OpenMW-CS:"
- Subject changed from OpenMW-CS: Character key bindings not working to [macOS] OpenMW-CS: Character key bindings not working
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
Confirmed on a 2017 MacBook Pro. I can do modifiers plus mouse clicks (e.g. Shift + Left Mouse Button), but not modifiers plus keyboard keys (e.g. Shift+Ctrl+N).
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Similarly, single mouse buttons work (e.g. left mouse button) but not single keys (e.g. N).
- Target version changed from openmw-0.43 to openmw-cs-1.0
Also available in: Atom