OpenMW-CS: Allow Assignment of Multiple Subrecords
Allow multiple subrecords to be added to a record at once (items, spells etc.), by selecting and dragging. Should probably have sensible defaults like quantity=1 when dragging multiple items to an NPC's inventory.
- Target version set to openmw-0.37
Additionally it also should be possible to drag a single ID to an empty area of a subrecord table to create a new row. To my knowledge the drag part is already available. We should need the drop part.
- Target version changed from openmw-0.37 to openmw-0.38
- Target version changed from openmw-0.38 to openmw-0.39
- Target version changed from openmw-0.39 to openmw-0.40
- Target version changed from openmw-0.40 to openmw-cs-1.0
- Subject changed from OpenCS: Allow Assignment of Multiple Subrecords to OpenMW-CS: Allow Assignment of Multiple Subrecords
Unify all editor ticket subjects to start with "OpenMW-CS:"
Also available in: Atom