"Total eclipse" happens if weather settings are not defined.
This one is not really OpenMW's problem, but I find it worth mentioning..
Russian version of Bloodmoon includes a broken Morrowind.ini without settings for BM weather types (Snow and Blizzard). When encountering this weather, MW complains for missing cloud textures, but then works somehow. In OpenMW everything just fades to absolute black until weather changes.
Maybe there should be some fallback for this case? Something like using "Clean" weather settings.
#3 Updated by Alexei Dobrohotov 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Alexei Dobrohotov
- Target version set to openmw-0.44
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Reproducibility changed from Have not tried to Always
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
I changed the fallback fallback (sic) color to middle gray instead of pure black.