OpenMW-CS: subview width can not be extended when horizontal scrollbar is active
This concerns each subviev. Interestingly the "objects"-subview has a wider "minimum" size than the others.
Scroll bar appears when Qt can't squeeze the dock widgets any more (i.e. the minimum width and/or size hit based on the number of columns). So it is not surprising that the widths can't be changed
The difficulty in resolving this will be how to convince Qt to increase the scroll area's size. Dragging the edges of the subviews will be hard, whereas using other means (e.g. keyboard) might be easier.
Sounds good enough. ;)
Maybe there could be a shortcut/option to "maximise the width" of a specific (has-focus) subview or all subviews so that all data in the row respectively edit-subview is visible.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to cc 9cii
- Target version set to openmw-0.37
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
- Target version changed from openmw-0.37 to openmw-0.38
- Target version changed from openmw-0.38 to openmw-0.39
- Target version changed from openmw-0.39 to openmw-0.40
- Target version changed from openmw-0.40 to openmw-cs-1.0
- Subject changed from Editor: subview width can not be extended when horizontal scrollbar is active to OpenMW-CS: subview width can not be extended when horizontal scrollbar is active
Also available in: Atom