Maximum distance for guards attacking hostile creatures is incorrect
The maximum distance for being arrested on sight (e.g. with setpccrimelevel, 3000) is much larger than in vanilla MW.
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Reproducibility changed from Have not tried to Always
The same thing when a guard tries to protect a player from hostile creatures. We just process all actors in AI processing distance.
Looks like both cases are capped by fAlarmRadius GMST in Morrowind (2000 units by default, it is near 30 meters).
- Status changed from Confirmed to Feedback needed
Hmm... It seems changing of fAlarmRadius actually affects arrest distance in OpenMW.
The "arrest" case works fine for me, but "protect" case uses AI processing distance.
- Subject changed from Maximum distance for being arrested on sight is incorrect to Maximum distance for guards attacking hostile creatures is incorrect
Very possible this was fixed since the report. Let's make it about the remaining thing then.
- Category set to AI
- Status changed from Feedback needed to Resolved
- Assignee set to Andrei Kortunov
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- Operating system changed from Linux to Other
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom