Windows installer: launch OpenMW tickbox
Add a tickbox (unticked by default) to the final screen of the installer to allow immediately starting the OpenMW Launcher.
Particularly useful when several builds/nightlies are installed on the same PC, and thus launching the latest version requires combing through one's program files.
- Subject changed from Installer: launch OpenMW tickbox to Windows installer: launch OpenMW tickbox
- Category set to Packaging
- Tracker changed from Feature to Task
- Assignee set to Alexander Olofsson
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to openmw-0.43
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom