Like most of the old classes the sound manager accumulated a lot of cruft:
- remove Pimpl implementation (of no use here)
- remove boost::timer and replace it with the frame duration passed into the update function
- Do not store a copy of the current region (can be retrieved from the ESMStore when needed; just store the name); also remove the "total" member variable.
- Do not pass the ESMStore to the constructor. It can be retrieved via the Environment instance
- Do not use internal component/esm types: ESM::NAME32. Just a plain std::string instead.
- Assignee set to Brandon Dulaney
- Target version changed from openmw-future to openmw-0.12
- File 001-SoundManger-boost-timer.patch added
After taking a look at how boost::timer was being used, I decided to replace it with an iterating integer. OpenMW starts up and shuts down faster without any changes in sound quality.
- File deleted (
- Target version changed from openmw-0.12 to openmw-0.13
- Assignee deleted (
- Assignee set to Michael Papageorgiou
- Priority changed from Low to High
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom